This site was designed so that you may order your textbooks or obtain text information for classes taught by Mt. San Jacinto College.
At this time, we are not able to offer SGA discounts on any online orders. Be aware that the site will be updated as we receive new orders from faculty and shipments from publishers. Please note that because text information can change at any time (faculty changes, publisher upgrades, cancelled & added classes, etc.) we are not responsible for information used from this site for the purchase of texts from other locations. Students purchasing materials on this site are protected under our Returns Polices.
Used Versus New: When selecting the type of book that you will want to please note that if you select USED when you buy your text, and if there are no used texts available when we pull your order, we will substitute a NEW book at the NEW price. This is also the same if you select NEW and there are none available, we will substitute a USED book at the USED price. This means that your final charges may be different than what was originally quoted.
Orders are processed and shipped in the order in which they are received. We will do our best to process your order within 1 business day, but please note that during rush (the first week of the semester) additional time may be needed. Fed-Ex shipments: It is not necessary for local area residents to select next day or 2nd day shipping; most orders will reach you in 2 days with ground shipping. If we are out of stock on an item you order, we will contact you in regards to your order. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed and ready for shipment.
In Store-Pickup: Orders are processed in which they are received. Please allow for up to a 36 hour processing time. We will do our best to process your order within one (1) business day, but please note that during rush (the first week of the semester) additional time may be needed.
Online Order Cancellations: Once an online order is processed for shipping you cannot cancel the order. You will be permitted to return the books under our RETURNS POLICY, however all online orders carry a 20% restocking fee. Mt. San Jacinto College Bookstore emails may get blocked as spam. To ensure you receive your order emails, please open your filter for the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
*TEXTBOOK RENTAL TERMS OF AGREEMENT*
The Textbook Rental Program allows ONLY currently enrolled Mt San Jacinto College Students (with a valid student ID card) the opportunity to rent SELECTED textbooks for the duration of a ONE eligible school session.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE TEXBOOK RENTAL PROGRAM STUDENTS MUST ALSO MEET AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
NEEBO Textbook Rental Terms
1) I am 18 years of age or older. I am either the account holder or authorized user of the debit or credit card used to secure the rental material or have been given permission by the account holder.
2) I understand that I am renting (not purchasing) the rental item(s) shown on the sales receipt. Rental items may be new or used and conditions may vary. If there is a condition question, the issue must be resolved before leaving the Bookstore. I ACCEPT THE CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) upon exiting the Bookstore.
3) I understand that I must return the rental item(s) to the Bookstore, where the item was rented, no later than the Return Due Date. (DECEMBER 19, 2014)
4) I understand my rental return must include all CDs, study guides, workbooks, and other component parts of the rental item. If the rental return is not complete, the return will not be accepted and I will pay the Non-Return Fee.
5) I understand I must return the rental item(s) in good salable condition as determined at the Bookstore and by Neebo. Very limited highlighting and writing are acceptable. The rental item is not in “salable” condition, for example, if it is damaged by liquids (rain, snow, coffee, juice, etc.), fire (scorched), chemical spills, tooth marks (rodents, pets, etc.), or spine damage, or if there are any missing component parts. I am responsible for risk of loss from any cause, including theft or lost items. If the item is not in “salable” condition, the return is not accepted and I will pay the Non-Return Fee.
6) I understand rental items returned after the due date will not be accepted and I will be liable for a Non-Return Fee plus applicable sales tax per rental item. The Non-Return Fee is the amount equal to the retail value of a replacement NEW book.
7) I understand, if I fail to return the rental item(s) by the Return Due Date (December 19, 2014), I authorize Neebo to withdraw/charge the Non-Return Fee and applicable sales tax to the same debit/credit card account that I used to place this order.
8) I understand that I must have credit limit available, nor cancel the credit or debit card used to place this order until all the rented item(s) are either returned as indicated above or all Fees that are due are paid in full. If the Non-Return Fee is not timely paid for any reason, I also authorize payment of a Collection Fee of $30.
9) I understand that my rental fee is refundable only if the book is returned within the dates of the Bookstore’s refund period, noted on the cash register receipt attached to the agreement. Student schedule and proof of drop may be required. The rental fee is not refundable after this date. Rental fees cannot be applied to the purchase of any book
10) I understand that I am renting the items from NBC Textbook LLC d/b/a Neebo, not the Bookstore.Mt. San Jacinto College Bookstore understands you have many book buying choices and thanks you for your business. Our staff is here to make shopping with us an easy experience. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions or comments.
BY CLICKING AGREE AND CONTINUING FORWARD YOU ARE VERIFYING THAT YOU HAVE READ, FULLY UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT SET FORTH BY THE MT SAN JACINTO COLLEGE BOOKSTORE.